English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Limber'
- a two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle used to pull a field gun or caisson
- cause to become Limber; "The violist Limbered her wrists before the concert"
- attach the Limber; "Limber a cannon"
- (used of persons'' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
- (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable; "a supple mind"; "a Limber imagination"
'Limber' in other languages
Get definition of Limber, Get synonyms of Limber and translate.Limber in Tamil | Limber in English | Limber in Arabic | Limber in Dutch | Limber in French | Limber in German | Limber in Greek | Limber in Hindi | Limber in Italian | Limber in Japanese | Limber in Korean | Limber in Malay | Limber in Norwegian | Limber in Portuguese | Limber in Russian | Limber in Spanish | Limber in Swedish | Limber in Chinese | Limber in Indonesian | Limber in Urdu | Limber in Bengali | Limber in Thai |
Limber - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Limber from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.