English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Harvest'
- the season for gathering crops
- the gathering of a ripened crop
- the consequence of an effort or activity; "they gathered a Harvest of examples"; "a Harvest of love"
- the yield from plants in a single growing season
- remove from a culture or a living or dead body, as for the purposes of transplantation; "The Chinese are said to Harvest organs from executed criminals"
- gather, as of natural products; "Harvest the grapes"
'Harvest' in other languages
Get definition of Harvest, Get synonyms of Harvest and translate.Harvest in Tamil | Harvest in English | Harvest in Arabic | Harvest in Dutch | Harvest in French | Harvest in German | Harvest in Greek | Harvest in Hindi | Harvest in Italian | Harvest in Japanese | Harvest in Korean | Harvest in Malay | Harvest in Norwegian | Harvest in Portuguese | Harvest in Russian | Harvest in Spanish | Harvest in Swedish | Harvest in Chinese | Harvest in Indonesian | Harvest in Urdu | Harvest in Bengali | Harvest in Thai |
Harvest - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Harvest from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.