English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Harbor'
- a place of refuge and comfort and security
- a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "Harbor a resentment"
- hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is Harboring a grudge against him"
- keep in one''s possession; of animals
- secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
'Harbor' in other languages
Get definition of Harbor, Get synonyms of Harbor and translate.Harbor in Tamil | Harbor in English | Harbor in Arabic | Harbor in Dutch | Harbor in French | Harbor in German | Harbor in Greek | Harbor in Hindi | Harbor in Italian | Harbor in Japanese | Harbor in Korean | Harbor in Malay | Harbor in Norwegian | Harbor in Portuguese | Harbor in Russian | Harbor in Spanish | Harbor in Swedish | Harbor in Chinese | Harbor in Indonesian | Harbor in Urdu | Harbor in Bengali | Harbor in Thai |
Harbor - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Harbor from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.