English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Filling'
- the act of Filling something
- (dentistry) a dental appliance consisting of any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth; "when he yawned I could see the gold Fillings in his teeth"; "an informal British term for `Filling'' is `stopping''"
- the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
- a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches etc.
- flow into something (as a container)
- any material that fills a space or container; "there was not enough fill for the trench"
'Filling' in other languages
Get definition of Filling, Get synonyms of Filling and translate.Filling in Tamil | Filling in English | Filling in Arabic | Filling in Dutch | Filling in French | Filling in German | Filling in Greek | Filling in Hindi | Filling in Italian | Filling in Japanese | Filling in Korean | Filling in Malay | Filling in Norwegian | Filling in Portuguese | Filling in Russian | Filling in Spanish | Filling in Swedish | Filling in Chinese | Filling in Indonesian | Filling in Urdu | Filling in Bengali | Filling in Thai |
Filling - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Filling from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.