English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'File'
- a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
- office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- a set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- File a formal charge against; "The suspect was charged with murdering his wife"
- place in a container for keeping records; "File these bills, please"
- record in a public office or in a court of law; "File for divorce"; "File a complaint"
- smooth with a File; "File one''s fingernails"
- proceed in line; "The students Filed into the classroom"
'File' in other languages
Get definition of File, Get synonyms of File and translate.File in Tamil | File in English | File in Arabic | File in Dutch | File in French | File in German | File in Greek | File in Hindi | File in Italian | File in Japanese | File in Korean | File in Malay | File in Norwegian | File in Portuguese | File in Russian | File in Spanish | File in Swedish | File in Chinese | File in Indonesian | File in Urdu | File in Bengali | File in Thai |
File - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of File from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.