English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Film'
- a thin coating or layer; "the table was covered with a Film of dust"
- photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "Film coverage of sporting events"
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the Film was shot on location"
- make a Film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
- record in Film; "The coronation was Filmed"
'Film' in other languages
Get definition of Film, Get synonyms of Film and translate.Film in Tamil | Film in English | Film in Arabic | Film in Dutch | Film in French | Film in German | Film in Greek | Film in Hindi | Film in Italian | Film in Japanese | Film in Korean | Film in Malay | Film in Norwegian | Film in Portuguese | Film in Russian | Film in Spanish | Film in Swedish | Film in Chinese | Film in Indonesian | Film in Urdu | Film in Bengali | Film in Thai |
Film - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Film from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.