English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Save'
- (sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring; "the goalie made a brilliant Save"; "the relief pitcher got credit for a Save"
- make unnecessary an expenditure or effort; "This will Save money"; "I''ll Save you the trouble"; "This will Save you a lot of time"
- to keep up and reserve for personal or special use; "She Saved the old family photographs in a drawer"
- feather one''s nest; have a nest egg; "He Saves half his salary"
- spend less; buy at a reduced price
- retain rights to; "keep my job for me while I give birth"; "keep my seat, please"; "keep open the possibility of a merger"
- spend sparingly, avoid the waste of; "This move will Save money"; "The less fortunate will have to economize now"
- refrain from harming
- Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- Save from sins
- bring into safety; "We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack"
'Save' in other languages
Get definition of Save, Get synonyms of Save and translate.Save in Tamil | Save in English | Save in Arabic | Save in Dutch | Save in French | Save in German | Save in Greek | Save in Hindi | Save in Italian | Save in Japanese | Save in Korean | Save in Malay | Save in Norwegian | Save in Portuguese | Save in Russian | Save in Spanish | Save in Swedish | Save in Chinese | Save in Indonesian | Save in Urdu | Save in Bengali | Save in Thai |
Save - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Save from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.