English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Savory'
- an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d''oeuvre
- either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
- any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
- pleasing to the sense of taste
- morally respectable or inoffensive; "a past that was scarcely Savory"
- having an agreeably pungent taste
'Savory' in other languages
Get definition of Savory, Get synonyms of Savory and translate.Savory in Tamil | Savory in English | Savory in Arabic | Savory in Dutch | Savory in French | Savory in German | Savory in Greek | Savory in Hindi | Savory in Italian | Savory in Japanese | Savory in Korean | Savory in Malay | Savory in Norwegian | Savory in Portuguese | Savory in Russian | Savory in Spanish | Savory in Swedish | Savory in Chinese | Savory in Indonesian | Savory in Urdu | Savory in Bengali | Savory in Thai |
Savory - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Savory from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.