English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shore'
- a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- the land along the edge of a body of water
- support by placing against something solid or rigid; "Shore and buttress an old building"
- arrive on Shore; "The ship landed in Pearl Harbor"
- serve as a Shore to; "The river was Shored by trees"
'Shore' in other languages
Get definition of Shore, Get synonyms of Shore and translate.Shore in Tamil | Shore in English | Shore in Arabic | Shore in Dutch | Shore in French | Shore in German | Shore in Greek | Shore in Hindi | Shore in Italian | Shore in Japanese | Shore in Korean | Shore in Malay | Shore in Norwegian | Shore in Portuguese | Shore in Russian | Shore in Spanish | Shore in Swedish | Shore in Chinese | Shore in Indonesian | Shore in Urdu | Shore in Bengali | Shore in Thai |
Shore - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shore from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.