English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shoe'
- a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel''s rotation
- U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse''s hoof
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- furnish with Shoes; "the children were well Shoed"
'Shoe' in other languages
Get definition of Shoe, Get synonyms of Shoe and translate.Shoe in Tamil | Shoe in English | Shoe in Arabic | Shoe in Dutch | Shoe in French | Shoe in German | Shoe in Greek | Shoe in Hindi | Shoe in Italian | Shoe in Japanese | Shoe in Korean | Shoe in Malay | Shoe in Norwegian | Shoe in Portuguese | Shoe in Russian | Shoe in Spanish | Shoe in Swedish | Shoe in Chinese | Shoe in Indonesian | Shoe in Urdu | Shoe in Bengali | Shoe in Thai |
Shoe - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shoe from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.