English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shower'
- washing yourself in a Shower; you stand upright under water sprayed from a nozzle; "he took a Shower after the game"
- a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you; "they installed a Shower in the bathroom"
- a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain Shower; "a little Shower of rose petals"; "a sudden cascade of sparks"
- a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person; "her friends organized a baby Shower for her when she was expecting"
- someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- a brief period of precipitation; "the game was interrupted by a brief Shower"
- take a Shower; wash one''s body in the Shower; "You should Shower after vigorous exercise"
- provide abundantly with; "He Showered her with presents"
- spray or sprinkle with; "The guests Showered rice on the couple"
- expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was Showered with praise"
- rain abundantly; "Meteors Showered down over half of Australia"
'Shower' in other languages
Get definition of Shower, Get synonyms of Shower and translate.Shower in Tamil | Shower in English | Shower in Arabic | Shower in Dutch | Shower in French | Shower in German | Shower in Greek | Shower in Hindi | Shower in Italian | Shower in Japanese | Shower in Korean | Shower in Malay | Shower in Norwegian | Shower in Portuguese | Shower in Russian | Shower in Spanish | Shower in Swedish | Shower in Chinese | Shower in Indonesian | Shower in Urdu | Shower in Bengali | Shower in Thai |
Shower - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shower from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.