English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Pluck'
- the act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
- the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
- look for and gather; "pick mushrooms"; "pick flowers"
- strip of feathers; "pull a chicken"; "Pluck the capon"
- pull lightly but sharply with a Plucking motion; "he Plucked the strings of his mandolin"
- pull or pull out sharply; "Pluck the flowers off the bush"
- rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
'Pluck' in other languages
Get definition of Pluck, Get synonyms of Pluck and translate.Pluck in Tamil | Pluck in English | Pluck in Arabic | Pluck in Dutch | Pluck in French | Pluck in German | Pluck in Greek | Pluck in Hindi | Pluck in Italian | Pluck in Japanese | Pluck in Korean | Pluck in Malay | Pluck in Norwegian | Pluck in Portuguese | Pluck in Russian | Pluck in Spanish | Pluck in Swedish | Pluck in Chinese | Pluck in Indonesian | Pluck in Urdu | Pluck in Bengali | Pluck in Thai |
Pluck - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Pluck from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.