English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plump'
- the sound of a sudden heavy fall
- give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number; "I Plumped for the losing candidates"
- make fat or Plump; "We will Plump out that poor starving child"
- set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He planked the money on the table"; "He planked himself into the sofa"
- drop sharply; "The stock market plummeted"
- euphemisms for slightly fat; "a generation ago...buxom actresses were popular"- Robt.A.Hamilton; "chubby babies"; "pleasingly Plump"
- straight down especially heavily or abruptly; "the anchor fell Plump into the sea"; "we dropped the rock Plump into the water"
'Plump' in other languages
Get definition of Plump, Get synonyms of Plump and translate.Plump in Tamil | Plump in English | Plump in Arabic | Plump in Dutch | Plump in French | Plump in German | Plump in Greek | Plump in Hindi | Plump in Italian | Plump in Japanese | Plump in Korean | Plump in Malay | Plump in Norwegian | Plump in Portuguese | Plump in Russian | Plump in Spanish | Plump in Swedish | Plump in Chinese | Plump in Indonesian | Plump in Urdu | Plump in Bengali | Plump in Thai |
Plump - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plump from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.