English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Manage'
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can''t handle nuts"; "She Managed her parents'' affairs after they got too old"
- watch and direct; "Who is overseeing this project?"
- be successful; achieve a goal; "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I Managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
- carry on or Manage; "We could do with a little more help around here"
- achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- come to terms or deal successfully with; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
'Manage' in other languages
Get definition of Manage, Get synonyms of Manage and translate.Manage in Tamil | Manage in English | Manage in Arabic | Manage in Dutch | Manage in French | Manage in German | Manage in Greek | Manage in Hindi | Manage in Italian | Manage in Japanese | Manage in Korean | Manage in Malay | Manage in Norwegian | Manage in Portuguese | Manage in Russian | Manage in Spanish | Manage in Swedish | Manage in Chinese | Manage in Indonesian | Manage in Urdu | Manage in Bengali | Manage in Thai |
Manage - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Manage from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.