English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mandate'
- the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
- a document giving an official instruction or command
- a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they ar able to stand by themselves
- assign authority to
- make mandatory; "the new director of the schoolbaord Mandated regular tests"
- assign under a Mandate; "Mandate a colony"
'Mandate' in other languages
Get definition of Mandate, Get synonyms of Mandate and translate.Mandate in Tamil | Mandate in English | Mandate in Arabic | Mandate in Dutch | Mandate in French | Mandate in German | Mandate in Greek | Mandate in Hindi | Mandate in Italian | Mandate in Japanese | Mandate in Korean | Mandate in Malay | Mandate in Norwegian | Mandate in Portuguese | Mandate in Russian | Mandate in Spanish | Mandate in Swedish | Mandate in Chinese | Mandate in Indonesian | Mandate in Urdu | Mandate in Bengali | Mandate in Thai |
Mandate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mandate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.