English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Infer'
- believe to be the case; "I understand you have no previous experience?"
- guess correctly; solve by guessing; "He guessed the right number of beans in the jar and won the prize"
- reason by deduction; establish by deduction
- conclude by reasoning; in logic
- draw from specific cases for more general cases
'Infer' in other languages
Get definition of Infer, Get synonyms of Infer and translate.Infer in Tamil | Infer in English | Infer in Arabic | Infer in Dutch | Infer in French | Infer in German | Infer in Greek | Infer in Hindi | Infer in Italian | Infer in Japanese | Infer in Korean | Infer in Malay | Infer in Norwegian | Infer in Portuguese | Infer in Russian | Infer in Spanish | Infer in Swedish | Infer in Chinese | Infer in Indonesian | Infer in Urdu | Infer in Bengali | Infer in Thai |
Infer - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Infer from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.