English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Influence'
- causing something without any direct or apparent effort
- a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige etc; "used her parents'' Influence to get the job"
- a cognitive factor that tends to have an effect on what you do; "her wishes had a great Influence on his thinking"
- one having power to Influence another; "she was the most important Influence in my life"; "he was a bad Influence on the children"
- the effect of one thing (or person) on another; "the Influence of mechanical action"
- shape or Influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
- induce into action by using one''s charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
- have and exert Influence or effect; "The artist''s work Influenced the young painter"; "She worked on her friends to support the political candidate"
'Influence' in other languages
Get definition of Influence, Get synonyms of Influence and translate.Influence in Tamil | Influence in English | Influence in Arabic | Influence in Dutch | Influence in French | Influence in German | Influence in Greek | Influence in Hindi | Influence in Italian | Influence in Japanese | Influence in Korean | Influence in Malay | Influence in Norwegian | Influence in Portuguese | Influence in Russian | Influence in Spanish | Influence in Swedish | Influence in Chinese | Influence in Indonesian | Influence in Urdu | Influence in Bengali | Influence in Thai |
Influence - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Influence from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.