English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Infection'
- (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- moral corruption or contamination; "ambitious men are led astray by an Infection that is almost unavoidable"
- the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people; "a contagion of mirth"; "the Infection of his enthusiasm for poetry"
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
- (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
- the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
'Infection' in other languages
Get definition of Infection, Get synonyms of Infection and translate.Infection in Tamil | Infection in English | Infection in Arabic | Infection in Dutch | Infection in French | Infection in German | Infection in Greek | Infection in Hindi | Infection in Italian | Infection in Japanese | Infection in Korean | Infection in Malay | Infection in Norwegian | Infection in Portuguese | Infection in Russian | Infection in Spanish | Infection in Swedish | Infection in Chinese | Infection in Indonesian | Infection in Urdu | Infection in Bengali | Infection in Thai |
Infection - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Infection from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.