English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clutch'
- the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
- a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- a pedal that operates a Clutch
- a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- a number of birds hatched at the same time
- a tense critical situation; "he is a good man in the Clutch"
- affect; "Fear seized the prisoners"; "The patient was seized with unberable pains"; "He was seized with a dreadful disease"
- take hold of; grab; "The salesclerk quickly seized the money on the counter"; "She Clutched her purse"; "The mother seized her child by the arm"; "Birds of prey often seize small mammals"
- hold firmly, usually with one''s hands; "She Clutched my arm when she got scared"
'Clutch' in other languages
Get definition of Clutch, Get synonyms of Clutch and translate.Clutch in Tamil | Clutch in English | Clutch in Arabic | Clutch in Dutch | Clutch in French | Clutch in German | Clutch in Greek | Clutch in Hindi | Clutch in Italian | Clutch in Japanese | Clutch in Korean | Clutch in Malay | Clutch in Norwegian | Clutch in Portuguese | Clutch in Russian | Clutch in Spanish | Clutch in Swedish | Clutch in Chinese | Clutch in Indonesian | Clutch in Urdu | Clutch in Bengali | Clutch in Thai |
Clutch - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clutch from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.