English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clump'
- a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
- a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"; "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
- walk clumsily
- come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer"
- make or move along with a sound as of a horse''s hooves striking the ground
'Clump' in other languages
Get definition of Clump, Get synonyms of Clump and translate.Clump in Tamil | Clump in English | Clump in Arabic | Clump in Dutch | Clump in French | Clump in German | Clump in Greek | Clump in Hindi | Clump in Italian | Clump in Japanese | Clump in Korean | Clump in Malay | Clump in Norwegian | Clump in Portuguese | Clump in Russian | Clump in Spanish | Clump in Swedish | Clump in Chinese | Clump in Indonesian | Clump in Urdu | Clump in Bengali | Clump in Thai |
Clump - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clump from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.