English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Citation'
- thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
- a summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
- a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student''s essay failed to list several important Citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical
- (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
'Citation' in other languages
Get definition of Citation, Get synonyms of Citation and translate.Citation in Tamil | Citation in English | Citation in Arabic | Citation in Dutch | Citation in French | Citation in German | Citation in Greek | Citation in Hindi | Citation in Italian | Citation in Japanese | Citation in Korean | Citation in Malay | Citation in Norwegian | Citation in Portuguese | Citation in Russian | Citation in Spanish | Citation in Swedish | Citation in Chinese | Citation in Indonesian | Citation in Urdu | Citation in Bengali | Citation in Thai |
Citation - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Citation from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.