English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Cite'
- call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- advance evidence for
- commend; "he was Cited for his outstanding achievements"
- repeat a passage from; "He quoted the Bible to her"
- refer to for illustration or proof; "He said he could quote several instances of this behavior"
- make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues'' work"
'Cite' in other languages
Get definition of Cite, Get synonyms of Cite and translate.Cite in Tamil | Cite in English | Cite in Arabic | Cite in Dutch | Cite in French | Cite in German | Cite in Greek | Cite in Hindi | Cite in Italian | Cite in Japanese | Cite in Korean | Cite in Malay | Cite in Norwegian | Cite in Portuguese | Cite in Russian | Cite in Spanish | Cite in Swedish | Cite in Chinese | Cite in Indonesian | Cite in Urdu | Cite in Bengali | Cite in Thai |
Cite - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Cite from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.