English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mission'
- the organized work of a religious Missionary
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential Mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing Mission"
- a group of representatives or delegates
- an organization of Missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
'Mission' in other languages
Get definition of Mission, Get synonyms of Mission and translate.Mission in Tamil | Mission in English | Mission in Arabic | Mission in Dutch | Mission in French | Mission in German | Mission in Greek | Mission in Hindi | Mission in Italian | Mission in Japanese | Mission in Korean | Mission in Malay | Mission in Norwegian | Mission in Portuguese | Mission in Russian | Mission in Spanish | Mission in Swedish | Mission in Chinese | Mission in Indonesian | Mission in Urdu | Mission in Bengali | Mission in Thai |
Mission - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mission from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.