English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Miss'
- a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- leave undone or leave out; "How could I Miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt Miss one out of ten"
- fail to experience; "Fortunately, I Missed the hurricane"
- fail to reach; "The arrow Missed the target"
- feel or suffer from the lack of; "He Misses his mother"
- fail to reach or get to; "She Missed her train"
- fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind; "I Missed that remark"; "She Missed his point"; "We lost part of what he said"
- fail to attend an event or activity; "I Missed the concert"; "He Missed school for a week"
- be without; "This soup lacks salt"; "There is something Missing in my jewellery box!"
- be absent; "The child had been Missing for a week"
'Miss' in other languages
Get definition of Miss, Get synonyms of Miss and translate.Miss in Tamil | Miss in English | Miss in Arabic | Miss in Dutch | Miss in French | Miss in German | Miss in Greek | Miss in Hindi | Miss in Italian | Miss in Japanese | Miss in Korean | Miss in Malay | Miss in Norwegian | Miss in Portuguese | Miss in Russian | Miss in Spanish | Miss in Swedish | Miss in Chinese | Miss in Indonesian | Miss in Urdu | Miss in Bengali | Miss in Thai |
Miss - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Miss from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.