English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mercy'
- leniency and compassion shown toward offenders by a person or agency charged with administering justice; "he threw himself on the Mercy of the court"
- alleviation of distress; showing great kindness toward the distressed; "distributing food and clothing to the flood victims was an act of Mercy"
- a disposition to be kind and forgiving; "in those days a wife had to depend on the mercifulness of her husband"
- the feeling that motivates compassion
- something for which to be thankful; "it was a Mercy we got out alive"
'Mercy' in other languages
Get definition of Mercy, Get synonyms of Mercy and translate.Mercy in Tamil | Mercy in English | Mercy in Arabic | Mercy in Dutch | Mercy in French | Mercy in German | Mercy in Greek | Mercy in Hindi | Mercy in Italian | Mercy in Japanese | Mercy in Korean | Mercy in Malay | Mercy in Norwegian | Mercy in Portuguese | Mercy in Russian | Mercy in Spanish | Mercy in Swedish | Mercy in Chinese | Mercy in Indonesian | Mercy in Urdu | Mercy in Bengali | Mercy in Thai |
Mercy - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mercy from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.