English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Immoral'
- marked by Immorality; deviating from what is considered right or proper or good; "depraved criminals"; "a perverted sense of loyalty"; "the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat"
- characterized by wickedness or Immorality; "led a very bad life"
- violating principles of right and wrong
- morally unprincipled; "Immoral behavior"
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism Immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds"
'Immoral' in other languages
Get definition of Immoral, Get synonyms of Immoral and translate.Immoral in Tamil | Immoral in English | Immoral in Arabic | Immoral in Dutch | Immoral in French | Immoral in German | Immoral in Greek | Immoral in Hindi | Immoral in Italian | Immoral in Japanese | Immoral in Korean | Immoral in Malay | Immoral in Norwegian | Immoral in Portuguese | Immoral in Russian | Immoral in Spanish | Immoral in Swedish | Immoral in Chinese | Immoral in Indonesian | Immoral in Urdu | Immoral in Bengali | Immoral in Thai |
Immoral - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Immoral from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.