English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Execution'
- the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it; "they criticised his performance as mayor"; "experience generally improves performance"
- unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order; "the agency was created for the implementation of the policy"
- putting a condemned person to death
- a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
- (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
- (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
'Execution' in other languages
Get definition of Execution, Get synonyms of Execution and translate.Execution in Tamil | Execution in English | Execution in Arabic | Execution in Dutch | Execution in French | Execution in German | Execution in Greek | Execution in Hindi | Execution in Italian | Execution in Japanese | Execution in Korean | Execution in Malay | Execution in Norwegian | Execution in Portuguese | Execution in Russian | Execution in Spanish | Execution in Swedish | Execution in Chinese | Execution in Indonesian | Execution in Urdu | Execution in Bengali | Execution in Thai |
Execution - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Execution from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.