English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Clay'
- the dead body of a human being
- United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
- United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
- a very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
- water soaked soil; soft wet earth
'Clay' in other languages
Get definition of Clay, Get synonyms of Clay and translate.Clay in Tamil | Clay in English | Clay in Arabic | Clay in Dutch | Clay in French | Clay in German | Clay in Greek | Clay in Hindi | Clay in Italian | Clay in Japanese | Clay in Korean | Clay in Malay | Clay in Norwegian | Clay in Portuguese | Clay in Russian | Clay in Spanish | Clay in Swedish | Clay in Chinese | Clay in Indonesian | Clay in Urdu | Clay in Bengali | Clay in Thai |
Clay - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Clay from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.