English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Winnow'
- the act of separating grain from chaff; "the Winnowing was done by women"
- remove by a current of air; "Winnow chaff"
- treat by exposure to a current of air so that waste matter is eliminated; "Winnow grain"
- separate from chaff; "She stood there Winnowing grain all day in the field"
- blow on; "The wind was Winnowing her hair"
'Winnow' in other languages
Get definition of Winnow, Get synonyms of Winnow and translate.Winnow in Tamil | Winnow in English | Winnow in Arabic | Winnow in Dutch | Winnow in French | Winnow in German | Winnow in Greek | Winnow in Hindi | Winnow in Italian | Winnow in Japanese | Winnow in Korean | Winnow in Malay | Winnow in Norwegian | Winnow in Portuguese | Winnow in Russian | Winnow in Spanish | Winnow in Swedish | Winnow in Chinese | Winnow in Indonesian | Winnow in Urdu | Winnow in Bengali | Winnow in Thai |
Winnow - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Winnow from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.