English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Tender'
- ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
- a boat for communication between ship and shore
- car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
- a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- something used as an official medium of payment
- make Tender or more Tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a Tenderizer; "Tenderize meat"
- make a Tender of; in legal settlements
- offer or present for acceptance
- propose a payment; "The Swiss dealer offered $2 million for the painting"
- (of plants) not hardy; easily killed by adverse growing condition; "Tender green shoots"
- having or displaying warmth or affection; "affectionate children"; "caring parents"; "a fond embrace"; "fond of his nephew"; "a Tender glance"; "a warm embrace"
- susceptible to physical or emotional injury; "at a Tender age"
- hurting; "the Tender spot on his jaw"
- (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- easy to cut or chew; "Tender beef"
- physically untoughened; "Tender feet"
- given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality; "a Tender heart"; "a Tender smile"; "Tender loving care"; "Tender memories"; "a Tender mother"
'Tender' in other languages
Get definition of Tender, Get synonyms of Tender and translate.Tender in Tamil | Tender in English | Tender in Arabic | Tender in Dutch | Tender in French | Tender in German | Tender in Greek | Tender in Hindi | Tender in Italian | Tender in Japanese | Tender in Korean | Tender in Malay | Tender in Norwegian | Tender in Portuguese | Tender in Russian | Tender in Spanish | Tender in Swedish | Tender in Chinese | Tender in Indonesian | Tender in Urdu | Tender in Bengali | Tender in Thai |
Tender - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Tender from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.