English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Storm'
- a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightening
- a violent commotion or disturbance; "the Storms that had characterized their relationship had died away"; "it was only a tempest in a teapot"
- attack by Storm; attack suddenly
- take by force; "Storm the fort"
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- blow hard; "It was Storming all night"
- rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning; "If it Storms, we''ll need shelter"
'Storm' in other languages
Get definition of Storm, Get synonyms of Storm and translate.Storm in Tamil | Storm in English | Storm in Arabic | Storm in Dutch | Storm in French | Storm in German | Storm in Greek | Storm in Hindi | Storm in Italian | Storm in Japanese | Storm in Korean | Storm in Malay | Storm in Norwegian | Storm in Portuguese | Storm in Russian | Storm in Spanish | Storm in Swedish | Storm in Chinese | Storm in Indonesian | Storm in Urdu | Storm in Bengali | Storm in Thai |
Storm - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Storm from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.