English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Stool'
- a simple seat without a back or arms
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
- grow shoots in the form of Stools or tillers
- react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- lure with a Stool, as of wild fowl
'Stool' in other languages
Get definition of Stool, Get synonyms of Stool and translate.Stool in Tamil | Stool in English | Stool in Arabic | Stool in Dutch | Stool in French | Stool in German | Stool in Greek | Stool in Hindi | Stool in Italian | Stool in Japanese | Stool in Korean | Stool in Malay | Stool in Norwegian | Stool in Portuguese | Stool in Russian | Stool in Spanish | Stool in Swedish | Stool in Chinese | Stool in Indonesian | Stool in Urdu | Stool in Bengali | Stool in Thai |
Stool - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Stool from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.