English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Squeeze'
- the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space; "getting through that small opening was a tight Squeeze"
- the act of gripping and pressing firmly; "he gave her cheek a playful Squeeze"
- a tight or amorous embrace; "come here and give me a big hug"
- an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
- a twisting Squeeze; "gave the wet cloth a wring"
- (slang) a person''s girlfriend or boyfriend; "she was his main Squeeze"
- a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer; "increased expenses put a Squeeze on profits"
- a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
- Squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
- hug, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"
- press firmly; "He Squeezed my hand"
- Squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She Squeezed the bottle"
- Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I Squeezed myself into the corner"
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "Squeeze a lemon"
- press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
- obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They Squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He Squeezed her for information"
'Squeeze' in other languages
Get definition of Squeeze, Get synonyms of Squeeze and translate.Squeeze in Tamil | Squeeze in English | Squeeze in Arabic | Squeeze in Dutch | Squeeze in French | Squeeze in German | Squeeze in Greek | Squeeze in Hindi | Squeeze in Italian | Squeeze in Japanese | Squeeze in Korean | Squeeze in Malay | Squeeze in Norwegian | Squeeze in Portuguese | Squeeze in Russian | Squeeze in Spanish | Squeeze in Swedish | Squeeze in Chinese | Squeeze in Indonesian | Squeeze in Urdu | Squeeze in Bengali | Squeeze in Thai |
Squeeze - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Squeeze from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.