English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Squat'
- the act of assuming or maintaining a Squatting position
- exercising by repeatedly assuming a Squatting position; strengthens the leg muscles
- a small worthless amount; "you don''t know jack"
- sit on one''s heels; "In some cultures, the women give birth while Squatting"; "The children hunkered down to protect themselves from the sandstorm"
- occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide; "The building Squatted low"
- having a low center of gravity; built low to the ground
- short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature; "some people seem born to be square and chunky"; "a dumpy little dumpling of a woman"; "dachshunds are long lowset dogs with drooping ears"; "a little church with a Squat tower"; "a Squatty
'Squat' in other languages
Get definition of Squat, Get synonyms of Squat and translate.Squat in Tamil | Squat in English | Squat in Arabic | Squat in Dutch | Squat in French | Squat in German | Squat in Greek | Squat in Hindi | Squat in Italian | Squat in Japanese | Squat in Korean | Squat in Malay | Squat in Norwegian | Squat in Portuguese | Squat in Russian | Squat in Spanish | Squat in Swedish | Squat in Chinese | Squat in Indonesian | Squat in Urdu | Squat in Bengali | Squat in Thai |
Squat - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Squat from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.