English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Speak'
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
- exchange thoughts; talk with; "We often talk business"; "Actions talk louder than words"
- use language; "the baby talks already"; "the prisoner won''t Speak"; "they Speak a strange dialect"
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- make a characteristic or natural sound; "The drums spoke"
'Speak' in other languages
Get definition of Speak, Get synonyms of Speak and translate.Speak in Tamil | Speak in English | Speak in Arabic | Speak in Dutch | Speak in French | Speak in German | Speak in Greek | Speak in Hindi | Speak in Italian | Speak in Japanese | Speak in Korean | Speak in Malay | Speak in Norwegian | Speak in Portuguese | Speak in Russian | Speak in Spanish | Speak in Swedish | Speak in Chinese | Speak in Indonesian | Speak in Urdu | Speak in Bengali | Speak in Thai |
Speak - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Speak from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.