English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Special'
- a television production that features a particular person or work or topic; "the last of a series of BBC Specials on Iran is being shown tonight"
- a Special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising; "they are having a Special on pork chops"
- a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
- surpassing what is common or usual or expected; "he paid eSpecial attention to her"; "exceptional kindness"; "a matter of particular and unusual importance"; "a Special occasion"; "a Special reason to confide in her"; "what''s so Special about the year 20
- having a specific function or scope; "a Special (or specific) role in the mission"
- for a Special service or occasion; "a Special correspondent"; "a Special adviser to the committee"; "had to get Special permission for the event"
- first and most important; "his Special interest is music"; "she gets Special (or particular) satisfaction from her volunteer work"
- adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose; "a Special kind of paint"; "a Special medication for arthritis"
- added to a regular schedule; "a Special holiday flight"; "put on Special buses for the big game"
'Special' in other languages
Get definition of Special, Get synonyms of Special and translate.Special in Tamil | Special in English | Special in Arabic | Special in Dutch | Special in French | Special in German | Special in Greek | Special in Hindi | Special in Italian | Special in Japanese | Special in Korean | Special in Malay | Special in Norwegian | Special in Portuguese | Special in Russian | Special in Spanish | Special in Swedish | Special in Chinese | Special in Indonesian | Special in Urdu | Special in Bengali | Special in Thai |
Special - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Special from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.