English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Rigid'
- incapable of or resistant to bending; "a Rigid strip of metal"; "a table made of Rigid plastic"; "a palace guardsman stiff as a poker"
- designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances; "a Rigid disciplinarian"; "an inflexible law"; "an unbending will to dominate"
- fixed and unmoving; "with eyes set in a fixed glassy stare"; "his bearded face already has a set hollow look"- Connor Cruise O''Brien; "a face Rigid with pain"
- incapable of compromise or flexibility
'Rigid' in other languages
Get definition of Rigid, Get synonyms of Rigid and translate.Rigid in Tamil | Rigid in English | Rigid in Arabic | Rigid in Dutch | Rigid in French | Rigid in German | Rigid in Greek | Rigid in Hindi | Rigid in Italian | Rigid in Japanese | Rigid in Korean | Rigid in Malay | Rigid in Norwegian | Rigid in Portuguese | Rigid in Russian | Rigid in Spanish | Rigid in Swedish | Rigid in Chinese | Rigid in Indonesian | Rigid in Urdu | Rigid in Bengali | Rigid in Thai |
Rigid - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Rigid from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.