English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Repeat'
- an event that Repeats; "the events today were a Repeat of yesterday''s"
- happen or occur again; "This is a recurring story"
- to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- to say, state, or perform again; "She kept reiterating her request"
- Repeat an earlier theme of a composition
- make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
- do over; "They would like to take it over again"
'Repeat' in other languages
Get definition of Repeat, Get synonyms of Repeat and translate.Repeat in Tamil | Repeat in English | Repeat in Arabic | Repeat in Dutch | Repeat in French | Repeat in German | Repeat in Greek | Repeat in Hindi | Repeat in Italian | Repeat in Japanese | Repeat in Korean | Repeat in Malay | Repeat in Norwegian | Repeat in Portuguese | Repeat in Russian | Repeat in Spanish | Repeat in Swedish | Repeat in Chinese | Repeat in Indonesian | Repeat in Urdu | Repeat in Bengali | Repeat in Thai |
Repeat - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Repeat from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.