English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Realise'
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can''t see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don''t understand the idea"
- be fully aware or cognizant of
- make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions"
- expand or complete (a thorough-based part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- convert into cash; of goods and property
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
'Realise' in other languages
Get definition of Realise, Get synonyms of Realise and translate.Realise in Tamil | Realise in English | Realise in Arabic | Realise in Dutch | Realise in French | Realise in German | Realise in Greek | Realise in Hindi | Realise in Italian | Realise in Japanese | Realise in Korean | Realise in Malay | Realise in Norwegian | Realise in Portuguese | Realise in Russian | Realise in Spanish | Realise in Swedish | Realise in Chinese | Realise in Indonesian | Realise in Urdu | Realise in Bengali | Realise in Thai |
Realise - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Realise from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.