English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plank'
- an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
- cook and serve on a Plank; "Planked vegetable"; "Planked shad"
- cover with Planks; "The streets were Planked"
- set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise; "He Planked the money on the table"; "He Planked himself into the sofa"
'Plank' in other languages
Get definition of Plank, Get synonyms of Plank and translate.Plank in Tamil | Plank in English | Plank in Arabic | Plank in Dutch | Plank in French | Plank in German | Plank in Greek | Plank in Hindi | Plank in Italian | Plank in Japanese | Plank in Korean | Plank in Malay | Plank in Norwegian | Plank in Portuguese | Plank in Russian | Plank in Spanish | Plank in Swedish | Plank in Chinese | Plank in Indonesian | Plank in Urdu | Plank in Bengali | Plank in Thai |
Plank - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plank from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.