English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mix'
- the act of Mixing together; "paste made by a Mix of flour and water"; "the Mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- an event that combines things in a Mixture; "a gradual Mixture of cultures"
- a commercially prepared Mixture of dry ingredients
- add as an additional element or part; "Mix water into the drink"
- Mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- as of electronic signals; "Mixing sounds"
- Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
- to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
'Mix' in other languages
Get definition of Mix, Get synonyms of Mix and translate.Mix in Tamil | Mix in English | Mix in Arabic | Mix in Dutch | Mix in French | Mix in German | Mix in Greek | Mix in Hindi | Mix in Italian | Mix in Japanese | Mix in Korean | Mix in Malay | Mix in Norwegian | Mix in Portuguese | Mix in Russian | Mix in Spanish | Mix in Swedish | Mix in Chinese | Mix in Indonesian | Mix in Urdu | Mix in Bengali | Mix in Thai |
Mix - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mix from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.