English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mixture'
- the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- an event that combines things in a Mixture; "a gradual Mixture of cultures"
- any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients; "he volunteered to taste her latest concoction"; "he drank a Mixture of beer and lemonade"
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
- (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
'Mixture' in other languages
Get definition of Mixture, Get synonyms of Mixture and translate.Mixture in Tamil | Mixture in English | Mixture in Arabic | Mixture in Dutch | Mixture in French | Mixture in German | Mixture in Greek | Mixture in Hindi | Mixture in Italian | Mixture in Japanese | Mixture in Korean | Mixture in Malay | Mixture in Norwegian | Mixture in Portuguese | Mixture in Russian | Mixture in Spanish | Mixture in Swedish | Mixture in Chinese | Mixture in Indonesian | Mixture in Urdu | Mixture in Bengali | Mixture in Thai |
Mixture - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mixture from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.