English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Manifest'
- a customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane
- reveal its presence or make an appearance; "the ghost Manifests each year on the same day"
- provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one''s behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome Manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his se
- record in a ship''s Manifest; "each passenger must be Manifested"
- clearly apparent or obvious to the mind or senses; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "Manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reac
'Manifest' in other languages
Get definition of Manifest, Get synonyms of Manifest and translate.Manifest in Tamil | Manifest in English | Manifest in Arabic | Manifest in Dutch | Manifest in French | Manifest in German | Manifest in Greek | Manifest in Hindi | Manifest in Italian | Manifest in Japanese | Manifest in Korean | Manifest in Malay | Manifest in Norwegian | Manifest in Portuguese | Manifest in Russian | Manifest in Spanish | Manifest in Swedish | Manifest in Chinese | Manifest in Indonesian | Manifest in Urdu | Manifest in Bengali | Manifest in Thai |
Manifest - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Manifest from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.