English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mantle'
- a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- shelf that projects from wall above fireplace; "in England they call a mantel a chimneypiece"
- (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- the cloak as a symbol of authority; "place the Mantle of authority on younger shoulders"
- anything that covers; "there was a blanket of snow"
- the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- cover like a Mantle; "The ivy Mantles the building"
- spread over a surface, like a Mantle
'Mantle' in other languages
Get definition of Mantle, Get synonyms of Mantle and translate.Mantle in Tamil | Mantle in English | Mantle in Arabic | Mantle in Dutch | Mantle in French | Mantle in German | Mantle in Greek | Mantle in Hindi | Mantle in Italian | Mantle in Japanese | Mantle in Korean | Mantle in Malay | Mantle in Norwegian | Mantle in Portuguese | Mantle in Russian | Mantle in Spanish | Mantle in Swedish | Mantle in Chinese | Mantle in Indonesian | Mantle in Urdu | Mantle in Bengali | Mantle in Thai |
Mantle - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mantle from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.