English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mandarin'
- the dialect of Chinese spoken in Beijing and adopted as the official language for all of China
- a somewhat flat reddish-orange loose-skinned citrus of China
- a high public official of imperial China
- any high government official or bureaucrat
- a member of an elite intellectual or cultural group
- shrub or small tree having flattened globose fruit with very sweet aromatic pulp and thin yellow-orange to flame-orange rind that is loose and easily removed; native to southeastern Asia
'Mandarin' in other languages
Get definition of Mandarin, Get synonyms of Mandarin and translate.Mandarin in Tamil | Mandarin in English | Mandarin in Arabic | Mandarin in Dutch | Mandarin in French | Mandarin in German | Mandarin in Greek | Mandarin in Hindi | Mandarin in Italian | Mandarin in Japanese | Mandarin in Korean | Mandarin in Malay | Mandarin in Norwegian | Mandarin in Portuguese | Mandarin in Russian | Mandarin in Spanish | Mandarin in Swedish | Mandarin in Chinese | Mandarin in Indonesian | Mandarin in Urdu | Mandarin in Bengali | Mandarin in Thai |
Mandarin - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mandarin from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.