English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Knowing'
- clear and certain mental apprehension
- highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "an enlightened public"; "Knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- alert and fully informed; "politically aware"; "a Knowing collector of rare books"; "the most...technically aware of the novelists under thirty"- W.S.Graham; "surprisingly knowledgeable about what was going on"
- by conscious design or purpose; "intentional damage"; "a Knowing attempt to defraud"; "a willful waste of time"
'Knowing' in other languages
Get definition of Knowing, Get synonyms of Knowing and translate.Knowing in Tamil | Knowing in English | Knowing in Arabic | Knowing in Dutch | Knowing in French | Knowing in German | Knowing in Greek | Knowing in Hindi | Knowing in Italian | Knowing in Japanese | Knowing in Korean | Knowing in Malay | Knowing in Norwegian | Knowing in Portuguese | Knowing in Russian | Knowing in Spanish | Knowing in Swedish | Knowing in Chinese | Knowing in Indonesian | Knowing in Urdu | Knowing in Bengali | Knowing in Thai |
Knowing - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Knowing from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.