English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Kind'
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what Kinds of desserts are there?"
- generously responsive; "good-hearted but inept efforts to help"; "take a Kindly interest"; "a Kindly gentleman"; "an openhearted gift to charity"
- conducive to comfort; beneficial; "the genial sunshine"; "a Kind climate"; "hot summer pavements are anything but Kind to the feet"
- showing consideration and anticipation of needs; "it was thoughtful of you to bring flowers"; "a neighbor showed thoughtful attention"
- tolerant and forgiving under provocation; "our neighbor was very Kind about the window our son broke"
- liberal; "Kind words of praise"
- helpful to other people; "helping an old lady with her bundles was his Kind deed for the day"
- agreeable; "a dry climate Kind to asthmatics"
- characterized by mercy, and compassion; "compassionate toward disadvantaged people"; "Kind to animals"; "a humane judge"
- having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior; "Kind to sick patients"; "a Kind master"; "Kind words showing understanding and sympathy"; "thanked her for her Kind letter"
- expressing sympathy
'Kind' in other languages
Get definition of Kind, Get synonyms of Kind and translate.Kind in Tamil | Kind in English | Kind in Arabic | Kind in Dutch | Kind in French | Kind in German | Kind in Greek | Kind in Hindi | Kind in Italian | Kind in Japanese | Kind in Korean | Kind in Malay | Kind in Norwegian | Kind in Portuguese | Kind in Russian | Kind in Spanish | Kind in Swedish | Kind in Chinese | Kind in Indonesian | Kind in Urdu | Kind in Bengali | Kind in Thai |
Kind - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Kind from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.