English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Jerk'
- a sudden abrupt pull
- an abrupt spasmodic movement
- a dull stupid fatuous person
- (mechanics) the rate of change of velocity
- make an uncontrolled, short, Jerky motion; "his face is twitching"
- throw or toss with a quick motion; "flick a piece of paper across the table"; "Jerk his head"
- pull, or move with a sudden movement; "He turned the handle and Jerked the door open"
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched; "the yung filly bucked"
- move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions; "The patient''s legs were Jerkings"
'Jerk' in other languages
Get definition of Jerk, Get synonyms of Jerk and translate.Jerk in Tamil | Jerk in English | Jerk in Arabic | Jerk in Dutch | Jerk in French | Jerk in German | Jerk in Greek | Jerk in Hindi | Jerk in Italian | Jerk in Japanese | Jerk in Korean | Jerk in Malay | Jerk in Norwegian | Jerk in Portuguese | Jerk in Russian | Jerk in Spanish | Jerk in Swedish | Jerk in Chinese | Jerk in Indonesian | Jerk in Urdu | Jerk in Bengali | Jerk in Thai |
Jerk - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Jerk from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.