English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Jacket'
- a short coat
- an outer wrapping or casing; "phonograph records were sold in cardboard Jackets"
- the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- (dentistry) an artificial crown fitted over a broken or decayed tooth
- the outer skin of a potato
- put a Jacket on; "The men were Jacketed"
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover; "The tubing needs to be Jacketed"
'Jacket' in other languages
Get definition of Jacket, Get synonyms of Jacket and translate.Jacket in Tamil | Jacket in English | Jacket in Arabic | Jacket in Dutch | Jacket in French | Jacket in German | Jacket in Greek | Jacket in Hindi | Jacket in Italian | Jacket in Japanese | Jacket in Korean | Jacket in Malay | Jacket in Norwegian | Jacket in Portuguese | Jacket in Russian | Jacket in Spanish | Jacket in Swedish | Jacket in Chinese | Jacket in Indonesian | Jacket in Urdu | Jacket in Bengali | Jacket in Thai |
Jacket - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Jacket from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.