English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Gold'
- a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the Gold of her hair"
- something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.; "the child was as good as Gold"; "she has a heart of Gold"
- great wealth; "Whilst that for which all virtue now is sold, and almost every vice--almighty Gold"--Ben Jonson
- coins made of Gold
- a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element; occurs mainly as nuggets in rocks and alluvial deposits; does not react with most chemicals but is attacked by chlorine and aqua regia
- having the deep slightly brownish color of Gold; "long aureate (or Golden) hair"; "a Gold carpet"
- made from or covered with Gold; "Gold coins"; "the Gold dome of the Capitol"; "the Golden calf"; "gilded icons"
'Gold' in other languages
Get definition of Gold, Get synonyms of Gold and translate.Gold in Tamil | Gold in English | Gold in Arabic | Gold in Dutch | Gold in French | Gold in German | Gold in Greek | Gold in Hindi | Gold in Italian | Gold in Japanese | Gold in Korean | Gold in Malay | Gold in Norwegian | Gold in Portuguese | Gold in Russian | Gold in Spanish | Gold in Swedish | Gold in Chinese | Gold in Indonesian | Gold in Urdu | Gold in Bengali | Gold in Thai |
Gold - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Gold from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.